WHO ARE WE?
Château de la Resle is a limited liability company (LLC), we process your personal data as co-responsible for the processing. In other words, we take care of the processing and protection of your personal data.
WHY DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We will use your data (obtained online or physically) to manage your customer registration, to manage the purchase of products or services, to answer your questions and to send personalized communications.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT:
We collect information to provide you with better services. Thus, your registration card is already filled in when you arrive. This includes information you provide to us via our website, via our social networks, when you contact us by phone or e-mail. When you make a reservation or request information through a third-party travel agent or online reservation site through which we sell our products. The different types of information we may collect are as follows:
– Your contact information (last name, first name, postal address, telephone, passport number, e-mail address, place of residence, credit card number or other)
– Business information (name of your company, address, VAT number and payment number)
– Customer service information that may include comments you made online when booking or by speaking to one of our booking agents
– Any other information you provide when booking
– Any information you give to third parties on online booking sites or travel agents
In addition, the following data will be collected when you complete our various requests: customer form (registration), sports report, bicycle rental contract, table d’hôte participation request or other services (massages, meal tray, yoga classes):
– Your full name
– The name of the person accompanying you
– Your date of birth
– Your contact information such as email addresses and phone / mobile numbers
– Your geographical information such as the residential address and postal code
– Specific food restrictions or allergies
– Credit or debit card details when you make a payment
– Your medical history
– Your physical health history
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT?
We may use the information described above for the preceding reasons but also in order to:
– To provide you with our best products and services that are best adapted to you
– Create a customer profile in our hotel system to manage your reservation
– To verify your identity
– To contact you and answer any questions you may have
– To provide you a service or to allow you to participate in our activities
– To keep a record of your preferences and habits when you stay with us
We would like to send you from time to time information about the products, offers and services we offer at Château de la Resle. If you have consented to receive our marketing information, you can send us an email at email@example.com at any time.
Please note that this clause does not apply to any transfer of data outside the EU governed by the Data Protection Act, where it will only be transferred if that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection of rights and freedoms in relation to the processing of personal data.
ACCESS AND MODIFY YOUR DATA
You have the right to access to a copy of the data we hold about you. To do this, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the subject in the e-mail, under the terms of the PIMP, we will provide you with the requested information as soon as possible. This is a free service.
You can modify or update your data if your situation changes. Additional data concerning your marketing preferences can also be stored and can be changed.
You may make changes or remove your consent to use by notifying the hotel’s reception staff when you register or by contacting us by email at email@example.com
If you revoke your consent to all or part of your personal data, we may not be able to provide you or continue to provide you with our products and services or continue to administer any contractual relationship already in place. You understand and agree that in cases where we require your personal data to fulfil a contractual obligation and you withdraw your consent to collect, use or disclose your relevant personal data for these purposes, we shall not be liable for any breach of this agreement. Our legal rights and remedies in this case are expressly reserved.
Your personal data will be retained for as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which it is collected, for commercial or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
MODIFICATIONS DE NOTRE POLITIQUE DE CONFIDENTIALITÉ
Cette politique de confidentialité est régulièrement mise à jour. Suite à tout changement, la nouvelle version de la politique sera remplacée directement sur notre site web. Vous pouvez regarder fréquemment pour vous tenir informer des révisions faites. Date de dernière mise à jour : septembre 2019.
Pour toutes questions sur cette politique de confidentialité merci d’envoyer un email à firstname.lastname@example.org en précisant « politique de confidentialité » dans le sujet de l’email.